Latest Press Releases
- A New Entry Stakes Out Low-Budget Film , The New York Times
- Pair bet on the future of independent films, Los Angeles Times
- Mary Dickinson and Charlene Fisher launch indie studio venture, Screen Daily
- Indie Film Studio Aims to Fill Void Left by Hollywood Pullback, Bloomberg
- Established Producers Join Emerging Indie “Studio”; 12 Movies Per Year, Distribution Guaranteed, indieWire
Pair bet on the future of independent films, Los Angeles Times
It hardly seems like the ideal time to launch an independent movie studio. If the kings of the business, Bob and Harvey Weinstein, are struggling, can anyone make it?
Two industry veterans think they can, and they've persuaded several well-known producers, including Ted Hope and Anne Carey, and filmmaker brothers Ridley and Tony Scott to bet on them.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend: