- Capable managers that have a track record of producing films on time and on budget.
- More than one script in advanced stages of development, or fully developed, that can be produced for $10 million or less and are commercially viable.
- We will not be making documentaries, short films or films with an NC-17 rating.
- The flexibility to produce only in states or countries that have viable tax incentives.
- A box office proven track record that is measured by a box office to budget ratio of 1.0 or higher for all films produced. Here are some examples from our existing production partners:
|Producer||# Films||Avg. Budget||Avg. B. O.||ABO / BO||# Films < $12M||Avg. Budget||Avg. B. O.||ABO / BO